Saturday, July 14, 2012

angela and tony


The silence was deafening.  Even the sound of my pounding heart had stopped.  The phone began to slip and in a panic I pressed it harder against my ear.  I ached to hear anything but nothing could be heard. Hello? Still nothing.  Determined to sound strong, I continued.  I bought a one way ticket to Bali.  I leave in three days.   I don’t know when I’ll be back.  Maybe things will be clearer there. Silence.  More Silence. I just can’t do this anymore! Click.  And for seconds, I gasped for air as I imaged the heart of the man I love shatter into a million pieces. 

And now we are here today.  On our wedding day, hand in hand.  Because somewhere in Bali, I found the courage to tell you there is no life without you.  There is nothing to taste but the taste of your lips.  There is nothing to feel but the love you’ve given me from deep within your soul.  And there is no peace until you are here, standing by my side.  My love, we have our peace, we share our soul, we kiss. 

























Check out Angela and Tony's wedding video here.  

                                                                     Venue   The Condor’s NestRanch
                       Videographer   Cloudless Weddings
                      Flower Design   RaeFlorae
                Event Coordinator   Francine Ribeau Events
                 Hair and Makeup   Taryn Van Don-Goedert
                                And Us   Lucid Impressions Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment